We love new patients!
Here you’ll find everything you need about Harmony Hospital for Pets and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Fort Collins veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit.
What To Expect
Once or twice a year (dependent on age), you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical examination, including a dental health assessment. We will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Harmony Hospital for Pets for service.
Bring in any medical history you have on your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. We can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, we will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine, dermatology, ophthalmology or surgery.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Harmony Hospital for Pets understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply by phone at 800-365-8295 or online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
We recommend Trupanion and PetPlan.
American Animal Hospital Association
American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Complete your forms before your visit.
Below we have three forms, two that you can download and one that you can complete online. Save time during your next visit by having this ready before you get in!
New Pet Intake Form
New Client Registration
Surgical Information Packet
We’ll be there when you need us!
Since its opening on October 11, 1991, Harmony Hospital for Pets is veterinarian-owned and operated, and has been providing the Fort Collins/Loveland area with professional, quality animal care ever since. Our contact information is below!
Sat: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Have a question?
Drop us a line below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible!
Need an appointment?
Click the button below to request an appointment right on our website! We look forward to seeing you soon!